Thursday, August 29, 2013

People Bingo

With school only a few days away, I have been in my classroom busy organizing and preparing bulletin boards,  lesson plans, and community building activities. Since half of my class this year will be returning students and half new students, People Bingo will be a fun and interactive way for my students to get to know one another. For a free copy of People Bingo, just click on the link below!


After students have played the game, I like to wrap up with a "stand up, sit down" sharing out activity. We go through each square on the People Bingo board, and students stand up for "yes" and sit down for "no." This allows students to see what they have in common with others!

It's just a quick blog for today as I have to get back to cutting out laminate (you are probably all to familiar with the back-to-school mounds!). Until next time! :)

 photo Katie120_zps8b8e103b.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment